- Perilous Times Will Come – First Edition
- Solid Preparation for an Uncertain Future-Part One
- Solid Preparations for an Uncertain Future-Part Two
- No Accidents in God’s Plan
- The Elijah Option
- On Becoming Children
- Government Amateur Hour
- How to Adapt to the Unthinkable
- Survival Preparations According to Scripture
- I Like the Depression
- Fasting as a Means to Spiritual Power
- Omnous Warnings
- Does Preparing for Perilous Times Demonstrate a Lack of Faith?
- Who Is That Woman and Why is She Screaming?
- Never Quit!
- Be Advised, and Be Wise!
- The Most Critical Element in Prayer
- Watchman, What of the Night?
- The Hour is Upon Us!
- Delivered from What?
- Open Doors for Overcomers
- What Difference Can One Person Make?
- Are You Ready for Legalized Persecution?
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth-Part One
- Thanksgiving in Perilous Times
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth-Part Two
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth-Part Three
- Christ Reigns in the Midst of His Enemies
- Biblical Standards and Divine Institutions
- Spiritual Warfare in Heavenly Places
- Beware of the Billionaire Preppers
- We Serve a God Who Hears
- Updated: Run with the Horsemen—Part 1
- Run with the Horsemen—Part 2
- Run with the Horsemen—Part 3
- Coronavirus in Perspective
- Coronavirus Update
- Dark Days and Difficult Times
- Post 2020 Election Blues?
- The LORD of Hosts Rides on the Storm
- “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN”
- Out of the Shadow of Death into the Light of Life
Perilous Times Primer #40
“And when you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb; and the hand of the Lord will be known toward His servants, and His indignation toward His enemies. For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with His chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by His sword the Lord with judge all flesh; and the slain of the Lord shall be many.” Isaiah 66:14–16
Never before has America faced such peril! Our founding fathers warned us that the greatest danger to our Republic would be from within. The enemy has so gradually deceived, corrupted, and polluted our nation, that many fear we cannot recover. By a fraudulent election, the deep state and our sold-out politicians thought they could work with communist China and other hostile entities to gain full and final control of this nation. So many Americans are fearful of what is coming. Let me remind you, the LORD of glory shows up in the darkest hours.
Contrary to popular opinion, this fight for our land is not just beginning. In reality, it is nearing the end phase. This attempt to steal an election has sealed the doom of our political traitors-in-office. The fraud is provable and the guilt of those involved is inescapable. What may look like a defeat is, I believe, is about to turn into a glorious victory.
Since the Revolutionary War, this nation has never faced such a powerful and dangerous enemy. The entrenched enemy within has been involved in a coordinated campaign to silence and subjugate the American people for at least the last century. They have attacked marriage, family, home, church, the Bible, and all that is true and good. Gradually, by demonic design, they have marginalized and silenced the voice of Christians—I say this to our shame. We have been too weak and passive. It is time for us to put on the full armor and fight back!
“When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will [raise] up a standard against him” (Isa. 59:19). We are watching a storm of epic proportions unfold before us. As always, Almighty God is the Rider on the Storm (read Psalms 18; 29; 104). He allows the most wicked and perverted among men to plan traps, snares, and pitfalls for His people, and then He causes them to be trapped by their own evil designs.
In spiritual coordination with God’s will and purpose, He has designed it so that believers join His angelic hosts in fighting these battles (2 Kings 6:16–17; Dan. 9–10; Eph. 6:10–18). We put on the full armor in order that our fighting in prayer may be effective and relentless. We do not fear the enemy; rather, we taunt and mock them for their helplessness before our Lord (1 Sam. 17:45–47). I urge each one of you to cast out fear by faith (Psa. 56:3–4), to arm up, and to advance upon the forces of darkness with lion-like ferocity (Prov. 28:1). This is no time for hand-wringing defeatism!
Call upon Jehovah Sabaoth to guide us to victory. He is not sleeping, but, rather, has been roused up to confront and destroy our enemies. Many of our corrupt, sold-out politicians have openly declared their allegiance and submission to Moloch, or Baal, or Lucifer. This is easy to document for those who will search out the truth. They have challenged the Lord of Battle, and the storm on which He rides is about to turn into a whirlwind of epic proportions.
The days and weeks ahead may be turbulent. Be wise and be prepared. Those who have studied these Perilous Times Primers through the years have no excuse for not being ready for what is coming. If you have discernment, you will know that there is always much to read between the lines. Now is the time for us to stand firm and not waver (Eph. 6:10–11, 13–14). “Be wise as serpents, [but] harmless as doves” (Matt. 10:16). Even doves will fight for their young!
“Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power both now and forever. Amen.” Jude 24–25
I am convinced that justice is coming to America. I am also certain it is going to be biblical!