- Perilous Times Will Come – First Edition
- Solid Preparation for an Uncertain Future-Part One
- Solid Preparations for an Uncertain Future-Part Two
- No Accidents in God’s Plan
- The Elijah Option
- On Becoming Children
- Government Amateur Hour
- How to Adapt to the Unthinkable
- Survival Preparations According to Scripture
- I Like the Depression
- Fasting as a Means to Spiritual Power
- Omnous Warnings
- Does Preparing for Perilous Times Demonstrate a Lack of Faith?
- Who Is That Woman and Why is She Screaming?
- Never Quit!
- Be Advised, and Be Wise!
- The Most Critical Element in Prayer
- Watchman, What of the Night?
- The Hour is Upon Us!
- Delivered from What?
- Open Doors for Overcomers
- What Difference Can One Person Make?
- Are You Ready for Legalized Persecution?
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth-Part One
- Thanksgiving in Perilous Times
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth-Part Two
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth-Part Three
- Christ Reigns in the Midst of His Enemies
- Biblical Standards and Divine Institutions
- Spiritual Warfare in Heavenly Places
- Beware of the Billionaire Preppers
- We Serve a God Who Hears
- Updated: Run with the Horsemen—Part 1
- Run with the Horsemen—Part 2
- Run with the Horsemen—Part 3
- Coronavirus in Perspective
- Coronavirus Update
- Dark Days and Difficult Times
- Post 2020 Election Blues?
- The LORD of Hosts Rides on the Storm
- “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN”
- Out of the Shadow of Death into the Light of Life
- Faith is the Victory
- Tremble Before God/Triumph in Disaster
- The Battle for Middle Earth
Perilous Times Primer #37
Let me start off by saying that I am not (obviously) a health professional. The information that I pass on is “for what it is worth.” Consider and respond as you are led by the Holy Spirit. I gather information from many places, as it seems valuable to me.
This pandemic is going to change the world as we know it. However, whether those changes are good or bad depend on each of us. The shameless obstruction by the Democrats is unforgivable, as they attempt to use a national and worldwide crisis to “remake America” according to their twisted vision.
The following are some facts gathered from various sites. I have paraphrased or abbreviated somewhat:
Advice from Spain (voxday.blogspot.com, 3/22/20)
- COVID-19 obstructs respiratory pathways with thick mucus.
- Drink lots of hot liquids—coffee, tea, soup, warm water—every 20–30 minutes.
- Gargle hot water (not too hot) with vinegar, salt, or lemon daily.
- Take a shower and wash clothes immediately after going out/to town. If you cannot wash clothes, hang them out in direct sunlight. UV rays kill the virus.
- Do not touch metallic surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, etc. The virus stays on metallic surfaces 9 hours or more.
- Wash hands every 20–30 minutes for 20 seconds with foamy soap. The recommendation for hand washing is 20 seconds. Many songs and ditties have been suggested (i.e., sing the Happy Birthday song). May I suggest “Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see.” It will take 23–25 seconds!
- Eat fruits and veggies; increase vitamin C and Zinc levels. (By the way, it is possible to get zinc lozenges at CVS, which one doctor recommended laying down as it dissolves into the back of the throat.)
- Animals do not spread this to people. It is person-to-person transmission.
- Avoid eating/drinking cold things.
- If you feel throat discomfort or a sore throat coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains in the throat 3–4 days before passing into the lungs.
Social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from the next person) is the recommended method of protection and, in some states, a mandatory practice at this time. Isaiah 26:20 is a very interesting verse regarding self-quarantine in the time of biblical judgement:
“Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourself, as it were for a little moment, until the indignation is past.”
Changes in a Post-Coronavirus World (Billwhittle.com or YouTube: The Day After Pandemic)
Here are some ideas Bill Whittle and two guests suggest will be part of the world of tomorrow:
- Handshakes will be a thing of the past. (As one who has traveled all over the world, this is the absolutely worst custom the west has taught to the rest of the world.)
- People will wash their hands more often.
- Telecommunication for work will be the new norm.
at home, both on-line and home-schooling, will be the
anew norm. I think “a” works best, since we will probably be returning to normal education outside the home, with homeschooling being a greater option now.
- Church attendance will increase.
- China’s place in the world—its growth and influence—will be broken.
- Mass transit will be seen to be a bad idea.
- Homeless camps will be shut down. (As an aside, I thought, like a lot of others, that this virus would rage through the homeless camps. That it has not done so, at least at this point, indicates the value of fresh air, sunshine, etc.).
- Healthcare by private providers vs. government will be proved superior.
- Pandemic awareness for the future, and preparations for it, will increase.
- America will find out the value of going through a national/world-wide emergency. We have not gone through what our parents did through the Depression and WWII. According to Bill Whittle: “People who have gone through national emergencies (i.e., London during the Bombing of WWII) will often say, when asked, that those were the best times of their lives.”
As a couple of additional points, this will strengthen the 2nd Amendment and the strong border control movement! It is the end of globalism and dependence on foreign powers (some of whom are hostile actors) for our supply lines.
An Unidentified Source
I saw this from a doctor, but failed to record the source. “If you test positive for coronavirus, ask for Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycine. Also, non-steroid inhalers help to break up the mucus in the lungs that begins the healing process, especially Albuterol.”
A Test Case
As many of you know, the cruise ship Diamond Princess was one of the early wide-spread cases of Coronavirus infection. There were 3,711 passengers on board. They were on board for around 22 days. Some 700 passengers became infected (precisely 705). The last estimate was that eight died. Of importance is that the passengers were mostly elderly as reported by Stanford University’s Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology, John P.A. Loannidis,
Another “Fake News” Lie
Some of you will have heard or read of the man and his wife who took “Chloroquine,” as Trump has recommended, and the man died and his wife is hospitalized. This is a lie!
If you go on thegatewaypundit.com you will find the article (scroll down to find) that reveals that what the “fake news” left out was that he and his wife drank Koi pond cleaner that had, as one ingredient, chloroquine. The liars in the fake news are getting even worse, if that is possible.
For the Sake of Perspective (sources not recorded, check them out)
Taiwan warned WHO of the danger of human-to-human infection of the Coronavirus in December 2019. Because of the tight relationship between the head of WHO and China, this information was not passed on to other nations.
Even on January 14, 2020, WHO repeated China’s claim that the Coronavirus was not transmissible person-to-person.
Hydroxychloroquine has been known as a prophylactic and treatment for Coronavirus since 2005 by the CDC, since the SARS outbreak (which is also a coronavirus). Yet, this was not reported by the CDC during this pandemic, nor did they bother to produce large amounts of this medicine. One reason suggested for this is that Hydroxychloroquine is a cheap generic drug, and the CDC is practically owned by “big pharma” lobbyists.
The CDC, which has only one job—to keep Americans safe from diseases—spent millions on climate change, transgender issues, and gun control. Yet they then lied to the President about the availability of Coronavirus test kits.
In 2009, during the N1H1/SARS pandemic, 12,000–13,000 died in America, while 300,000 were hospitalized, and 60 million were infected. Mr. Obama never declared a medical emergency until over 1,000 were dead and, on the day that declaration was made, he played golf!
Even in the midst of this pandemic, the head of Homeland Security (DHS) is pushing to open the doors to bring in hundreds of thousands of foreign workers to take Americans jobs!
These are random observations gathered from many sources. If you do research and find that I am wrong on any of these points, please let me know and I will issue a retraction. In the fog of media that we have today, I simply cannot verify every single source.
I close with this warning: We are in the fight of our lives whether this country—going forward—will be “the land of the free and the home of the brave,” or whether we will become some kind of Socialist hell-hole. Your diligent prayers in the power of the Spirit are the most effective things that you can do. Pray as never before!
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
Join me in especially praying that our President will be able to get America back to work and running again by Easter. What a testimony this would be not only of the power of God to heal a nation (2 Chron. 7:14), but a powerful witness to the power of God to grant new beginnings!
Standing boldly before “the throne of grace” (Heb. 4:16),