- Around the World in Prayer: September/October 2012
- Around the World in Prayer: September/October 2014
- Around the World in Prayer: November/December 2014
- Around the World in Prayer: February-March 2015
- Around the World in Prayer: August/September 2015
- Around the World in Prayer: November/December 2015
- Around the World in Prayer: January/February 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: April/May 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: June 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: Fall 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: December 2016
- Around the World in Pictures 2016 – update
- Around the World in Prayer: Spring 2017
- Around the World in Prayer: Fall 2017
- Around the World in Prayer Update Fall 2017
- Around the World in Prayer: Winter 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: Spring 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: August/September 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: Fall 2018
- Around the World in Prayer and Thanksgiving! December 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: January / February 2019
- Around the World in Prayer: April – June 2019
“Enter His gates with thanksgiving,
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him; bless His name.
For the Lord is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting,
And His faithfulness to all generations.” Psa 100:3–4
We are privileged to serve a good and faithful God and Savior! What an amazing thing that He displays His lovingkindness to His children by opening His gates and courts to our praise, our petitions, and our prayers. Let’s join together with thankful hearts to bless His Name!
Please pray for the upcoming conferences that God may bless the teaching of His Word and the fellowship of His saints:
- Kansas Conference at Eagle Point Grace Bible Church, Topeka KS, September 26–28, 2014. Pray for Bob and Ann Norris as they are hosting the conference and for the teachers, Gene and Nancy Cunningham, Lynn Cunningham, Doug Wray, and Faisal John.
- Ladies Retreat at Baytown Community Church, Baytown, Texas, October 4, 2014. Please pray for the planning committee and for Nan as she prepares classes.
- Pennsylvania Conference at Abundant Life Church, Uniontown, PA, October 10–12, 2014. Please pray for Ron and Susan Sepic and the church team as they host the conference and for Gene in his preparation of classes.
- The Daniel Project. The Iowa Conference hosted the first planning session of The Daniel Project, designed to organize a group of spiritually motivated young people to reach their generation with the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. Please pray for this project and those involved. Blair and Aurora Buselli are leading up the team on behalf of BTBM: Clint, Amber, Jai, Maddison, Matthew, Nathan, Connor, Bailey, Audra, Lauren, Siri, Samuel, and Bradlee.
- Please pray for “RJ,” one of our co-workers in Burma. He is going through a very difficult home situation and needs our prayers.
- Pray for PJF and the pastors under his care in India, particularly Pastor Mahesh, Suresh, and Jayraz.
- Pray for Throngji in Nagaland.
Papua New Guinea
- Pray for Ossie and Beth Amato as they travel to PNG for the October sessions of Ese Bible Institute.
- Pray for Michael and Virginia as they host the students.
- Pray for the students who will be travelling over the trails to reach Numba, and for their understanding of God’s Word along with the working of God’s Spirit in their heart.
Continue to pray for the following pastors:
- Pastor Julio and Betty
- Pastor Hugo
- Pastor Victor
- Pastor Antoli
- Pastor Ramirez
Thanksgiving: We were recently able to send help to Pastor Ramirez for a much-needed water tank after he and his family were eight months without water. He sends his thanks!
Pray for Pastor Happyson Mwashumputa as he prepares for his next conference in the Western Province of Zambia. Here is his last report and request:
"Dear Pastor Gene + Nancy,Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. Our conferences went on very well and these conferences were a blessing—1,100 people attended the conferences.Thank you so much for your prayers and support. On 23rd September 2014, we are going for another conference in Western Province at Lishasha Village. This will be a 5-day conference.”
Pray for Ken Mawire and his team of workers as they continue to work in new areas. Here is his last report and request:
Dear Gene and Nancy,Thank you for your quick response, I was very touched, that is why my Bible in the book of Proverbs 17:17 says a brother is born to help in times of need. You are always there for me whenever I’m in trouble. May God richly bless you for all you do for us here in Africa, we are truly grateful.I’ll be traveling to Buhera this week (week of September 15) and next week (week of September 22). I’ll be at Gutu where there are new growing cell groups.This is part of my "reaching the unreached" program. Thank you once again for your prayers and support.Yours in tears of joy,Rev. Ken Mawire
- Major Aram Donigian, United States Army, Ft. Carson, Colorado
- Lance Corporal Danielle Sanders, USMC, now in Afghanistan.
- Captain Jon Dewitt, USMC pilot, currently deployed overseas.
- Sheri Johnson
- Pastor Bob Norris
- Mandy Rahrer
Finally, we would ask that you would pray with us for guidance in planning ministry and travel for 2015. There are many options open to us, but we only want to go where the Lord leads us. Please pray for wisdom to know His will.
As always, we thank our God in every remembrance of you as you faithfully pray and support this ministry.
For His glory,
Gene and Nan