- Eternal Rewards for Faithfulness Here
- A Rewardable Life
- Eternal Rewards Acquired Today
- Eternal Rewards for Endurance
- Eternal Rewards for Overcomers
- Eternal Reward: Tree of Life
- Eternal Reward for Suffering
- Eternal Reward: A New Name
- Eternal Reward: Co-ruler with Christ (corrected links)
- Eternal Reward: Walk in White with Jesus
- Eternal Reward: A Named Pillar
- Eternal Reward: Seated with Christ
- Degrees of Eternal Rewards
1. All who are believers in Jesus Christ are overcomers by virtue of union with Christ (John 16:33; Rom. 8:37; 1 John 5:4–5).
2. All unconditional promises made to “overcomers” in the message to the seven churches belong to each and every believer in Christ.
3. Promises that are conditional on certain conduct (Smyrna, 2:10; Thyatira, 2:25–26; Sardis, 3:4; and Philadelphia, 3:10–11) are additional rewards based on the faithfulness of individual believers.
4. The Word of God is very clear that there is irrevocable eternal inheritance shared by all believers (Gal. 3:29; 4:6–7; 1 Pet. 1:4–5), as well as special reward to those who grow, serve, and excel (2 Tim. 4:6–8; James 1:12).
The Church of Laodicea, Revelation 3:14–22
• Rebuke/Correction, vv. 14–19 Lukewarm, spiritual apathy, spiritual poverty. Challenge to recover spiritual blessings of wealth, covering, and spiritual insight by repentance.
• Promise to Overcomers, vv. 20–22 Temporal promise of fellowship to those who hear. Eternal promise of sharing His throne, consistent with the position of all believers at the present time (Eph. 2:4–7; Col. 3:1–4).