- Eternal Rewards for Faithfulness Here
- A Rewardable Life
- Eternal Rewards Acquired Today
- Eternal Rewards for Endurance
- Eternal Rewards for Overcomers
- Eternal Reward: Tree of Life
- Eternal Reward for Suffering
- Eternal Reward: A New Name
- Eternal Reward: Co-ruler with Christ (corrected links)
- Eternal Reward: Walk in White with Jesus
- Eternal Reward: A Named Pillar
- Eternal Reward: Seated with Christ
- Degrees of Eternal Rewards
The Church of Smyrna, Revelation 2:8–11:
• Commendation, vv. 8–9 Good works, suffering, poverty (spiritually rich), resistance to the Synagogue of Satan
• Promise to Overcomers, vv. 10–11 Please note carefully that a challenge and a promise is given before the message to the overcomers. Do you see it?
Here, we have two groups of believers:
a. Those who are “faithful until death” (v. 10), will receive “the crown of life.” This is consistent with James 1:12.
b. Those who are overcomers by virtue of union with Christ, “shall not be hurt by the second death” (v. 11; see Rev. 20:1–6).