Joh 6:63 Job 33:4 Gen 1:2 1th 2:7 The Holy Spirit is the One who nurtures us and cares for us. Joh 1:12 joh 4:23-24
God has a work to accomplish and God works through His Son, the Son has a work to do and He accomplishes His work through the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit has a work and His work is through the Word of God, the Word of God has a work to do and it works through us.
Joh 20:30-31 joh 3:5-8
Anointing, filling, leading, power, ministry
Joh 3:10-17 There has to be a willingness to accept the gift, and there has to be a messenger, and you have to be focused on the Person of Jesus Christ. It is a waste to know all the doctrine but not the Person. You will see the effect of how you’re growing closer to Him by how you treat those around you. If you want to repent, be content with your wages and do no violence to any man, give what you have to those in need. God does the biggest things through the smallest things. Keep your relationship to the Father through the Son right, then let it affect and change and transform your relationship with those around you and the world will notice the difference. Eph 5:22-33
In a marriage we have an opportunity for a witness that is very rare in this world. A relationship with Christ transforms earthly relationships. 1jo 1:9 Can you do the same?
It is by grace alone. Joh 3:16-17 When the world thinks of the Church they think of judgment. What if they thought of forgiveness. Jesus looked like someone people could relate to, through His humility. Joh 3:18 The only sin you go to hell for is unbelief.
From Series: "Ride with the Wind - A Study of the Holy Spirit - Texas 2010"
The class titles for the Texas 2010 conference are as follows.
1. Oct 1 Prototype of the Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ Himself. Luke 3 4
2. Oct 1 The Spirit as Wind- regeneration. John 3
3. Oct 2 The Spirit as Wind- regeneration contd. John 3
4. Oct 2 The Spirit as Water- cleansing and refreshing. John 13
5. Oct 2 The Spirit as Fire- Illumination. John 14:15-21 Eph 1:15-18
6. Oct 2 The Spirit as Oil- fruit bearing. John 15
7. Oct 3 The Spirit as Dove- teacher and encourager. John 15:26-27 Mat 10 John 16:7-14; 2Co 5