Jesus in Luke 3-4. In Christ we are accepted in the Beloved. He looks at you with the same pleasure as He does in His Son.
5 stages of the ministry of the Spirit that He wants to do in our lives as well.
He comes upon us the moment we believe in Christ, He wants to fill our lives so He can lead us in the way He wants us to go, and give us His power to equip us to accomplish His purpose for us, to reach out to someone and minister to them.
Wherever you are, keep growing in your faith, keep trusting in God’s Word and resting in His Spirit, and you will be a blessing in someone else’s life. Don’t ever give up or quit.
Spirit as Wind, Spirit as Water, Spirit as Fire, Spirit as Oil, Spirit as a Dove
The dove is a symbol of purity and innocence, but also equipping to ministry. Mat 9:35-38 He was gripped and overcome with compassion for them.
He wants to equip every one of us to be a minister of the grace of God.
Are you going to allow the Spirit of God to act as a dove in your life so you can have gentle, compassionate, caring ministry in the life of someone else? 1pe 3:15 Joh 16:7-15 1pe 2:24
2co 5:14-21 Ministry must be done in the Spirit. You deal with the souls of people with the compassion of Jesus Christ. Joh 3:16
No marriage can last without forgiveness. Eph 5:21-33
From Series: "Ride with the Wind - A Study of the Holy Spirit - Texas 2010"
The class titles for the Texas 2010 conference are as follows.
1. Oct 1 Prototype of the Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ Himself. Luke 3 4
2. Oct 1 The Spirit as Wind- regeneration. John 3
3. Oct 2 The Spirit as Wind- regeneration contd. John 3
4. Oct 2 The Spirit as Water- cleansing and refreshing. John 13
5. Oct 2 The Spirit as Fire- Illumination. John 14:15-21 Eph 1:15-18
6. Oct 2 The Spirit as Oil- fruit bearing. John 15
7. Oct 3 The Spirit as Dove- teacher and encourager. John 15:26-27 Mat 10 John 16:7-14; 2Co 5