Gene Cunningham presents Rivers of Living Water, the Ministry of the Holy Spirit Contrasted in the Old Testament and the New Testament at the October 23-25, 2015 Bible Conference at the Abundant Life Church in Uniontown, PA.
He asks: How is your spiritual life?
1. Is your life filled by the Holy Spirit?
2. Do you sense an ever-flowing spiritual supply?
3. Are you aware of the daily guidance of the Spirit of God?
4. Are you often affected by the Spirit’s disruption of your plans?
5. Is there a power at work in you that can only be attributed to the Spirit?
6. Do you have a sense of spiritual discernment in your decision-making?
7. Is your prayer life an ongoing experience of answered prayers?
PA 2015 Conference – The Holy Spirit
Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
Gene Cunningham - October 18, 2015
Holy Spirit Session 1
Conference notes for this series can be found [HERE]
From Series: "PA 2015 Conference - The Holy Spirit"
October 23-25 was the annual Basic Training Bible Ministries conference in Western Pennsylvania. The Abundant Life Church and Gene Cunningham presented: 'Rivers of Living Water: A Comparison of the Works of the Holy Spirit in Old and New Testament Dispensations.'