- The Gospel According to Isaiah-2016-Northern Virginia Bible Conference
- The Gospel According to David-2016-Rocky Mountain Bible Conference
- The Gospel According to Abraham-2016-Arizona Bible Conference
- The Gospel According to Noah-2016-PA Bible Conference
- The Gospel According to Moses – 2017 Shenandoah Valley Bible Conference
- The Gospel According to Jesus – September 2017, Prescott, AZ
- The Gospel According to Paul- October 2017, Uniontown, PA
Gene presented The Gospel According to Moses at the first annual Shenandoah Valley Bible Conference held April 21-23, 2017 in Winchester, Virginia.
This series is intended to demonstrate that the Gospel message, focusing on the Person and work of Jesus Christ, is the central message of the entire Bible. The coming of the Messiah and His saving work of redemption is presented throughout the Old Testament through direct prophetic statements, as well as using types and shadows. New Testament authors repeatedly refer to Old Testament expectations of the coming of the Savior—the Lord Jesus Christ.2017-Shenandoah-The%20Gospel%20According%20to%20Moses
Gene Cunningham - December 7, 1999
Theology of The Cross #9
From Series: "Theology of the Cross"
Our lives need to Christ-centered but also Cross-centered (1Co 2:1-2). Our understanding and perspective of the cross effects our understanding of the Word of God.