- Around the World in Prayer: September/October 2012
- Around the World in Prayer: September/October 2014
- Around the World in Prayer: November/December 2014
- Around the World in Prayer: February-March 2015
- Around the World in Prayer: August/September 2015
- Around the World in Prayer: November/December 2015
- Around the World in Prayer: January/February 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: April/May 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: June 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: Fall 2016
- Around the World in Prayer: December 2016
- Around the World in Pictures 2016 – update
- Around the World in Prayer: Spring 2017
- Around the World in Prayer: Fall 2017
- Around the World in Prayer Update Fall 2017
- Around the World in Prayer: Winter 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: Spring 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: August/September 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: Fall 2018
- Around the World in Prayer and Thanksgiving! December 2018
- Around the World in Prayer: January / February 2019
- Around the World in Prayer: April – June 2019
“For this reason, I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.” Eph 3:14–19
As we approach Resurrection Sunday, we pray that the love of Christ would richly “dwell in your hearts,” that your lives may be blessed with joy and celebration in the victory we have in Jesus Christ, and that His grace would fill your hearts with “the fullness of God.”
We depart the USA for Asia in just a few short days. Before we ask for prayer for that trip, please join us as we go “Around the World in Prayer” for the needs of our brothers and sisters in the Lord.
• Jessica Stadler in Ohio has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma, which is life-threatening. Please pray that the Lord would have mercy on her as she fights this disease, to lengthen her days, and to use this disease for His glory. Pray for her husband Chris, and their precious little girls, Isobel and Evie.
• Jonny and Erica Becker. This dynamic young couple are expecting their second child, but a recent ultrasound detected abnormalities in the skull and brain of the baby. Above all, we would ask the Father to mend and heal this baby within the womb, for the family’s faith to be strong, for God’s comfort and wisdom, and for the wisdom and skill of the doctors.
• Jim Parlier has been struggling with a serious chest infection for quite some time. Please pray for God’s healing.
• BTBM Shenandoah Valley Bible Conference. Dates for the conference are May 11–13. Pray for Gene as he prepares the classes and pray for Ken and Sharon Curcio as they make logistical preparations for the conference.
• Arkansas (“Arky”) Camp. Dates for the camp (for children, teens, and adults) are June 11–15. Please pray for Monty and Cheryl Watkins and Grace Bible Church, Hot Springs as they make preparations for the camp. Pray that the Lord would bring in the right young people to be changed by the power of His Word. Pray for the teachers as they prepare for their classes.
• Faisal and Carrie are in country at this time. Easter season brings many opportunities for ministry and witness. Pray for their effective ministry as they visit villages churches. Pray for their health and safety.
• Pray for PJF and Aruna and their ministries, as this season opens opportunities to give witness of the truth of the Gospel and the power of His resurrection. Pray for them and their church as they prepare for the upcoming Children’s Bible Schools.
• Joshua. With joy in our hearts we report to you that PJF’s son Joshua has recently graduated from Bible College and has returned home to assist his father in the ministry. On top of that, Joshua will soon be married to a beautiful young lady named Sweetie! Pray for their upcoming marriage and for Joshua to be a faithful steward of God’s grace in their home and in his ministry.
Papua New Guinea
• Taylor Tioja, one of the early graduates from Ese Bible Institute, is currently teaching through the Book of Revelation with the PNG military in Port Moresby and asks for our prayers.
• As well, we have received feedback from some of you who prayed through all the names of the graduate students from EBI. Thank you for your prayers!
• Tika and Martha are travelling and teaching in remote villages at this time. Pray for their safe travel and effective ministry.
• Peter and Prima. Continue to pray for them in their church ministry and care of the orphans. There is a need to reprint The Basics in Nepalese. Please pray for provision to do this.
• Apolos and Cindy will be going down to Peru in July to teach in our place. New doors are opening in Chile as well. Please pray for their preparations.
• Continue to pray for Julio and Betty as they minister in Peru and Ecuador.
• Pray for Pastor Marvin Bagabaldo and his family as they minister in the women’s prisons of Manila. By God’s grace and your giving, we have recently been able to provide some support for this ministry.
We depart on March 31 for five weeks of ministry in Asia, which will include training youth pastors and women’s ministry leaders in one area, followed by Children’s Bible Schools further south.
Some specific requests for the first area:
• Pray that the helicopter would be running to get us in and out of the location. This saves many long hours of arduous road travel.
• Pray for the Bible College graduation ceremony and for the 35 graduates who will be returning to their villages and ministries.
• Pray for the training of pastors and women’s leaders. This area has been steeped in the false teaching of salvation by “good works.” Please pray that the Holy Spirit would open their hearts and minds to the truth of the Gospel—by grace through faith.
• We will be carrying in a lot of Basics books to help train the people. Pray that we will be able to get them through safely.
Some specific requests for the second area:
• We will be joined for the children’s ministry by Kim, Jeanie, Audra, and our daughter Katie from Australia. Big news! For the first time, one of our grandchildren will be joining us—6-year-old Max! Please pray for visa applications to go through quickly and for safe travel for all team members.
• We will be flying in with a lot of materials to aid in the ministry to the children. Please pray that we would “breeze through” customs with everything intact!
• Pray that the Lord would go before us and prepare the hearts of the children to hear the truth of God’s Word and that the printed materials and crafts will reach into their homes and families, with soul-changing impact.
“Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.” Jude 24–25
We serve a risen Savior!
Gene and Nan